The George Washington University Museum and The Textile Museum fosters the study and appreciation of art, history, and culture – within GW and throughout the world. As a cornerstone of the university’s growing focus on these areas, the museum acts as a hub of GW’s interdisciplinary work to:
- enrich research, education, and cultural understanding;
- train the next generation of museum professionals; and
- welcome the public into the life of the university.
While the new museum has limitless opportunities, we need financial resources to make them a reality.
To learn more:
- Contact Eliza Ward at email@example.com or 202-994-5438.
- View examples of the way your philanthropy to the GW Museum and the Textile Museum can deliver immediate results.