- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
The Parents Campaign is a university-wide initiative that offers parents the opportunity to play a role in building and shaping an exemplary educational experience for GW students. Parents can contribute in a number of ways including offering internship or career opportunities as well as contributing essential financial support.
Donations from parents, as well as from alumni and friends:
- Provide financial assistance to qualified students
- Fund research facilities and capital projects
- Invest in faculty excellence
- Enhance athletics, arts, and other extra-curricular activities
- Develop one-of-a-kind internships and career exploration
Parents are also invited to assist with career guidance by becoming a mentor or advising GW students. Parents seeking more involvement can become members of the Parents Campaign Philanthropy Board and become volunteer leaders, inspiring others and serving as active members of the GW community.
For more information, please contact the Parents Campaign at PC1821@gwu.edu.